We are excited to announce that ACCA is hosting a member engagement event in Muscat on Monday, 23rd of January, from 6 pm to 8.30 pm. This is a fantastic opportunity for members to network and meet each other face-to-face in 2023. We are excited to have Robin Paul from Deloitte join us to discuss the latest update on IFRS developments.
• Date: Monday, January 23rd 2023
• Time: 6 pm to 8:30 pm
• Location: PDO Knowledge World – Mina Al Fahal – Conference room: Liwan
• Address: Google map
• Introduction: Fazeela Gopalani, Head of ACCA Middle East
• ACCA Update: Rishi Malhotra, Business Development Manager
• Update on latest IFRS developments led by Robin Paul, Partner, Assurance, Oman, Deloitte
• Close & Networking
Robin Paul – Partner, Assurance, Oman, Deloitte
Robin is the IFRS leader and leads the Deloitte Oman office’s Assurance/Accounting advisory service. As a partner in the Muscat office, Robin has two decades of professional experience. Robin has a wide range of experience in auditing various large commercial entities and Group entities. Robin is also a team member of the Accounting and Technical Consultation team of Deloitte ME. Robin is a key member of the Deloitte ME and Global Practice Review Team.
Robin has been part of many IFRS implementation, consulting and training programs in the ME. In the last five years, Robin has led various engagements such as In-Country Value, Special Review, advice on IFRS-related matters and Due Diligence. Robin has provided IFRS training to clients and is a frequent speaker at IFRS seminars.