About SMP 100
SMP 100 Middle East is a community of small and medium practices (SMPs) dedicated to sharing, supporting, asking for advice and offering each other help in order to meet the demands of their customers.
- Curate discussions focused on addressing matters that affect SMPs
- Underpin yours and your firm’s professional development, leading to a higher quality of service given to your customer
- Provide a space and platform for SMPs to contribute, connect, and collaborate
- SMP 100 Middle East is a community initiated and managed by the staff of ACCA Middle East
- Any professional accountant who is employed in or owns an SMP can join this community
- This community is for free
- Register here or contact us at email@example.com to be a part of the SMP 100 Middle East and our mailing list for future
Download our SMP 100 brochure, which gives full details of the program and how you can become of the SMP community.
Join Fazeela and 2 regional SMP powerhouses, Gerard Rahman, CEO of BDO UAE and Tammam Al-Mughairi, CEO of Abu Tammam Grant Thornton Oman, alongside ACCAs own SMP expert; Aleksandra Zaronina-Kirillova, Head of SME Professional Insights as they talk through two recent ACCA Professional Insight Papers: • Responsible SMP Pacesetters • Careers in small and medium-sized accountancy practices (SMPs)