The POWER of those 4 letters…ACCA
You’ve worked so hard to get where you are, but the journey isn’t over!
You’ve studied for hours, taken those exams, amassed a wealth of skills and technical knowledge and gained the professional competence that makes you an asset to any organisation.
It is important to complete the FINAL step and achieve your ACCA Membership. Your membership will:
- Improve your career progression
- Give you the potential to earn a higher salary
- Be able to work anywhere you choose, internationally – because of its world-class reputation
- Have flexibility in your career choice – you can work in any business sector from financial services and banks through to tech giants and start up
- Be part of a global professional body with a reputation for driving global standards of professionalism, ethics, integrity and accountability
- Have access to discounted ACCA certificates to develop different technical abilities and continue your progression to success
Once you apply for your ACCA Membership, you will be invited to an exclusive mentorship event with Fazeela Gopalani, Head of ACCA Middle East, Saad Maniar, Partner at Crowe and chair of the MAC and Nauman Mian, CFO of Bayt.com and global council member. This event will be available only to those new members and be a platform where you can ask questions, gain insights and invaluable career guidance and support.
There is more!
Once you apply for your membership by 31 March 2022, you’ll get;
- Access to an exclusive event with the mentorship team and employers
- Discount on ACCA certificates
- Exclusive access to technical webinars
- Exclusive access to network online with Middle East Members
- ACCA certificate, right to use ACCA, pin etc
Available for new members between the 1 March 2022 – 31 March 2022
Head of ACCA Middle East
ACCA UAE MAC Chair
CFO of bayt.com and
An ACCA Global Council Member