Add ACCA to your ICAP or ICAI qualification
ACCA is now giving members of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP) and The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) the opportunity to add the ACCA qualification to their existing skillset and upgrade themselves to enjoy the Power of Two.
This offer also includes a significant number of exemptions and a discounted rate making this an offer you really can’t afford to miss!
The scheme will allow you a waiver of the exemption fee of papers Applied Skills and Applied Knowledge F1-F9 (the number of exemptions you receive will depend on your qualification).
- ICAP – Up to 9 exemptions
- ICAI – Up to 9 exemptions
- 50% off initial registration @ 45GBP
- Exemptions – 180GBP for all exemption
- Save up to 4750 AED
Scanned copies of following documents are required
- Matriculation/ O levels certificate
- Intermediate/ A levels certificate
- Bachelors transcript & completion certificate/ degree
- Masters transcripts & completion certificate/ degree
- ICAP or ICAI Certificate & Result Card (Students/ Members from professional bodies are required to get their educational documents verified from their respective professional body before applying for ACCA registration)
- ACCA Qualification Declaration form
- Student Details form
- Scanned copy of passport or CNIC or driving license. We only need one of these documents and that needs to be in English
- Digital copy of passport sized photograph
For further information
Contact Ahmad Bilal Manzoor – Education Executive, ACCA Middle East
Mob: +971 (0)50 100 2254