The second edition of the ACCA Middle Student Financial Champion is here and we are in search of a winner to challenge Christopher O’Mahony to become the 2022 student Financial Champion.
WHAT DOES THE CHALLENGE ENTAIL?
ACCA Middle East is giving you a unique opportunity to not only get a head start into the ACCA Qualification by offering you the chance to study the foundations of bookkeeping and take the online test for free. We’re also giving you the chance to prove you’re the best and win exciting prizes including a brand-new iPhone 13!
- Between the ages of 13 and 16 years old
- Ready to study for six weeks
- Complete a progress test
- Have parental consent
- Ideally interested in Finance/Accounting
- No prior knowledge in Accounting or Finance is necessary
- Sign up today
- Study the course (6 weeks)
- Take the test and do your best
Deadline to register – 13th February 2022
Along with the coveted title of The ACCA Middle East 2022 Student Financial Champion, we have 10 amazing prizes with the top prize of an iPhone 13 and free ACCA Registration.
That’s not all, 2 lucky runners up will walk away with cash-valued shopping vouchers!
The winners of the competition will be selected by the ACCA Global team based on the progress with the ACCA qualification and the results of the online test.
|1st Place||Apple iPhone 13 + Free ACCA Registration|
|2nd Place||AED 1000* Gift Card + Free ACCA Registration|
|3rd Place||AED 500* Gift Card + Free ACCA Registration|
|4th-10th Place||AED 100* Gift Card|
Hear from Christopher O’Mahony, 2021 Middle East Financial Champion
Terms and conditions
- Entrants must be between the ages of 13 and 16 years old at the time of taking the test
- Entrants must be a valid resident of the following countries:
- The United Arab Emirates
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- To qualify for the prize(s) Entrants must have sought parental consent. Parents are to confirm entrant participation by a response email
- To qualify for the prize(s) Entrants must provide proof of the right to live in said country and age
- The prize winners will be awarded based on two factors: 6-week course and module completion and exam pass marks
- In the event of a tie, the ACCA Global Education based in the UK will determine the winner based on clause 4. With all decisions being final
- Any cash prizes will be payable in local currency equivalent
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable
- By entering the competition the winner and parent consent to name, testimony and pictures being used across, press media and social promotion
- Sign up to ACCA must be within 6 months of the conclusion of the competition